Jaffna Delivery aims to always provide high-quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion, however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions and Clause 16 of our T&C.
If you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges provided the goods are in a fully resalable condition. In such circumstances, before using the product and within 7 working days of receiving it, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process on 033579980095 or 033652664648 or e-mail email@example.com, and we will get back to you.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product, as outlined in Clause 16 of our T&C.
If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Jaffna Delivery within 24 hours and arrange collection and return. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to your Jaffna Delivery Account (ready for your next order), or if you request it will be refunded to the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
Conditions for Return
– Please notify us about the damaged goods or defective products, within the time frame in line with the T&C.
– In general refunds/ exchanges can only be made within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
– It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to goods in transit.
– We do not refund shipping charges or extra service charges.
– Perishable goods are not refundable but we will do our best to compensate the customer if the damage was caused by us.
– We don’t cover the return shipping if it is not our fault.
– Customers may be asked for proof based on their return case.
Jaffna Delivery reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
– 1. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the goods;
– 2. Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly, as stipulated above;
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
In general, the refund amount will be credited to your Jaffna Delivery account. This amount will be deducted from the invoice next time you place an order with us. On requests from the customers, the refund amount can be processed based on the mode of payment used by the customer while placing the order.
Summary for customers
If you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges provided the goods are in a fully resalable condition. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process on 033-652664648 or 033-579980095 or e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org” and we will get back to you.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product, as outlined in our T&C.